Wave Dynamics Acoustic Consultants ( www.wdacoustics.com ) are seeking a Technical Engineer to join our acoustics team. The role will be based between site and the offices (Dublin or Wexford). Wave Dynamics are a market leader in the delivery of acoustic consultancy services. We work on milestone projects in Ireland and the UK mainly focused on the built environment.
We are a dynamic and progressive acoustic consultancy and we are seeking to expand our team to assist with our current workload. This role is an opportunity for a graduate or recently qualified engineer to join a growing consultancy at its early stage. Applicants with a background and experience in construction will be considered in lieu of an engineering qualification. The role will include a training and development plan for the right candidate to enable them to grow and develop their career in acoustics.
What We Can Offer To You
This role is an opportunity to join the company at early stage which will afford you the opportunity to develop and have an influence on the direction of the business. A competitive package is on offer for the right candidate which will include:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Pension Contribution (on completion of probation period)
- Company vehicle (on completion of probation period)
- Tailored CPD and Training Plan
- Permanent position
- Expenses package
About the Role
- This role is at graduate level and both external and inhouse training will be provided.
- The role will include site testing for sound insulation, indoor ambient noise, speech intelligibility, reverberation and mechanical services noise.
- This role will involve working on your own initiative and as part of a larger team.
- It will include travel to and from site for the setting up noise and vibration monitoring equipment and undertaking measurements onsite.
- Marking up drawings, reports and developing details.
- Supporting senior consultants with calculations, modelling and reporting as required.
- Full drivers licence.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Ability to collaborate and work as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in an engineering related discipline.
- 0-3 years’ experience in acoustics.
- Alternatively, candidates with a background in construction or engineering with 3+ years’ experience will be considered for an engineering apprenticeship program.
Email your CV to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any questions contact us on 01 9125070.